Marquette Council opens its doors the entire Carnival Season.
All KC Members, their family and friends are invited.
Refreshments ~ Music ~ Brotherhood ~ Safe Location ~ Clean Bathrooms ~ Tables & Chairs ~ On the parade route
All parades pass directly in front of the Council Hall.
Fantastic location to watch the parades.
Marquette’s Commandments of Carnival
1. All persons entering Marquette Hall must purchase, possess, and wear a Marquette wristband on Endymion Saturday (purple wristband), Bacchus Sunday (green wristband), and Fat Tuesday (gold wristband). Persons not wearing the appropriate wristband will not be admitted. Admission is free on all other days, and admission is always free for kids 17 and under when accompanied by parent or guardian. Wristbands are $15 each, but members may buy wristbands in advance at discounted prices.
2. Disrespectful, offensive, vulgar, or obscene behavior, language or costumes are not permitted inside Marquette Hall. This is a family friendly environment. Intoxicated persons will not be served alcohol and may be asked to leave Marquette Hall.
3. Do not invite a guest to Marquette Hall if you would not invite that person to your own home.
4. All beverages must be purchased at the bar, especially alcohol. Exceptions may be made for persons with special dietary needs or children. NO outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed to enter Marquette Hall.
5. Ice chests are not allowed inside Marquette Hall. Exceptions may be made for small ice chests containing perishable food or non-alcoholic beverages.
6. Mardi Gras ladders must be removed from Marquette Hall by the first general meeting following Mardi Gras. You are responsible for your ladder.
7. Smoking inside Marquette Hall is strictly prohibited.
8. Please clean up your spills and discard your trash. Marquette Hall does not have janitorial staff.
9. You are responsible for your safety and for the safety of your guests. Adults are responsible for the behavior of their children.
10. Pets are not allowed in Marquette Hall.
Wristbands and Admission Fees
Wristbands (paid admission) are required for admittance only on the following three days:
Endymion Saturday - Purple Wristband
Bacchus Sunday - Green Wristband
Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras Day) - Gold Wristband
Admission is free for all on every day, except the above three days.
Those persons without wristbands on the above three days will not be admitted.
$15 per wristband (Members may buy wristbands in advance at discounted prices. See below.)
No charge for kids 17 and under when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Wristbands are non-refundable and may not be exchanged for other days.
Wristbands can be bought the day of the parade.
Discounted wristbands are offered to members of Marquette for $8 each or 2 for $15 (if the two wristbands are for the same day). There is no limit on the number of discounted wristbands that you can purchase. Discounted wristbands are only available for purchase until the last meeting before the first parade.